It wasn't raining too hard and my ponytail was only damp. It had stopped by the time I was done. I had planned on running out to the park for Dave's softball game. I decided at the last second to just run around my neighborhood so that if the weather got worse I could just go home instead of being stuck somewhere between my house and the park. The weather ended up not being bad at all though and I definitely could've gone to the park instead. Oh well, better safe than sorry.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Running in the Rain
Tonight I ran in the rain and it was nice. I enjoy running in the rain although I haven't been able to do it much lately. I think the last time it was cold because I was able to wear my jacket so that my iPod was inside the pocket. I have a armband that I don't use much but it has a full plastic cover and said "sweat resistant" on the box. I bought it to wear when it rained, but I was worried about it tonight. I ended up putting on a long sleeved shirt over it and it was ok.
It wasn't raining too hard and my ponytail was only damp. It had stopped by the time I was done. I had planned on running out to the park for Dave's softball game. I decided at the last second to just run around my neighborhood so that if the weather got worse I could just go home instead of being stuck somewhere between my house and the park. The weather ended up not being bad at all though and I definitely could've gone to the park instead. Oh well, better safe than sorry.
My hamstrings have been really tight lately. I think it is from a combination of not stretching well enough when I'm done running and from trying to "sprint" the end of my runs or kicking it up a notch here and there. That is something that I haven't been doing until recently. My last 2 runs I've spent a lot of time stretching after and I'm going to start doing yoga so hopefully that will help.
It wasn't raining too hard and my ponytail was only damp. It had stopped by the time I was done. I had planned on running out to the park for Dave's softball game. I decided at the last second to just run around my neighborhood so that if the weather got worse I could just go home instead of being stuck somewhere between my house and the park. The weather ended up not being bad at all though and I definitely could've gone to the park instead. Oh well, better safe than sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Holly! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I saw you as a "follower," and wanted to come and check out your blog as well. I am happy to find people (like me) who love running just to run...I will never be fast; and sometimes I shuffle too. I enjoy every minute of it, because it makes me feel confident and strong (no matter what the pace).
ReplyDelete