Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day & 200 miles

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

I got to sleep in a little.  Last night was my dad's birthday dinner (today is his b-day) so we had a super yummy  dinner at my parent's house.  It was a late so we put Maggie to bed there.  She stayed there and we went home.  Dave went and got her this morning so I got to sleep in a little.

We went to breakfast at Eggsclusive yum!!! Nutella Pancakes and mimosas! I ate a lot in those 18 hours!  I also got to take a little nap while Maggs was napping.  I haven't done that in a LONG time.

I ended up not running yesterday.  I drove up to the lake to try to find my phone that I thought I left there last weekend.  I didn't find it.  Not good. :(  I wasn't feeling like running today either, but I convinced myself to go finally.  I ran 3.1 and it was great!  I ran for about 1.5 miles and then decided to do a few sprint/jog intervals.  I sprinted 30 sec and jogged 2 min 5x.  It felt pretty good and I ended up finishing the 3.1 faster than I have in  a while.

When I got home Dave was grilling burgers and I made some green beans. Yum again!

I feel very lucky today to have my wonderful mom and to get to be the mom of my wonderful baby.

On another note I am at 200 miles running since I got my Nike+ in November.  This is pretty exciting.  I was in week 4 or 5 of the couch to 5K when I got it so I am over 200 total, but still this is a big milestone for me.  I hope to have another 200 soon.  

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment