Erica at I Run Because....I Can nominated me for this award. I am supposed to write 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 people. A lot of the bloggers that I keep up with have already done this so if you haven't consider yourself nominated and I can't wait to read everyone else's 7 things!
1. I just started running in September with the Couch to 5K program. I was never a runner before and now love it! I recommend the program to everyone who mentions wanting to run. They should probably pay me!
2. I have 2 younger brothers and a twin sister who passed away when we were 3.5 years old
3. I absolutely love chocolate and peanut butter. Separately and together. If it came out that peanut butter and/or chocolate was the worst food on the planet and would make me never able to lose weight I would be fat and happy!
4. I have been with my husband for almost 9 years (we've been married for almost 4) He was a cook at the restaurant that I worked in in college. We worked together for 6 months before our first date. When we started dating I had just become a manager at that restaurant. My favorite shifts were when we were closing together ;)
6. I was a dancer (ballet and jazz) for many years and I played softball from kindergarten through high school. I was on the sophomore team as a freshman and played varsity the next 3 years. I was a pitcher. My dad was my coach growing up and in the summers and volunteered as one of my high school coaches. As much as he was a pain in my butt, he was the best coach ever. One of the few times I have ever seen him cry was at our last game as seniors. He had coached me and 7 or 8 other girls since we were teeny tots.
7. I nursed Maggie for 16.5 months (just stopped last week) and I am very proud of that. I never thought I would go beyond a year.
This was fun. I hope you learned a little about me and I can't wait to learn a little about you!
Getting Started on the Right Foot
2 hours ago