Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

What are you doing this weekend?  We are headed south.  3 hours to my in-laws house in Springfield.  The rest of my family is heading 3 hours north to the lake.

Dave is golfing in a charity golf outing for Lincoln Land Downs Syndrome Society.  I'm sure that will be fun for him.  I hope that I will be able to run in Springfield...maybe Saturday.  Who knows it's usually about 100 degrees there. 

Tonight I am going to run out to the park to watch Dave's softball game.  It's only 2.5 miles so I'll have to add a little somewhere.  It's beautiful outside right now so hopefully that will last until tonight.  I love softball game night.  I played for a long time and I just love being out there.  Tonight they are actually playing on the fields that I played on in high school.  I might bring my glove and play a little catch before or after the game.


Hope everyone has a great weekend and don't forget why we have the day off in the first place!  Thank you to all the soldiers and their families out there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I played softball for fun in high school...I was a part of a renegade team:) I wasn't that good and they put me in the outfield. I could hit alright and I ran fast. It was fun but I have not played in over 18 years.

    I hope that you have a great weekend in Springfield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope youre enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the picture of the lake where you go? We're going to our family cottage in Northern Michigan next weekend. Can't wait!!

    I hope you're having a great weekend and were able to get a run in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - Yes that is a picture of Green Lake in Green Lake Wisconsin. I did not take the picture though, I googled it and found it.

    ReplyDelete